This document contains information about what personal data the Company collects, where and how it is processed, who has access to it, and what are the rights of those whose data is processed in our company.
This document, including amendments, may be updated from time to time to reflect the current situation, both internal in the way personal data is handled and with regard to any changes to the legislation governing it. In case of major changes, information about these changes will be posted on our web presentation.
What personal data we have
Here is the maximum amount of data we can have about one person, mostly as a subset:
- contact information (name, surname, address, e-mail, phone number, etc.)
- username and password when registering on our website
- other information you provide when filling out forms on our website
- in addition, we may collect data you provide to us about other people, such as contact details of people who interact with us along with you or on your instruction
What data is collected automatically
Olympia Hotel, s.r.o. operates the following website:
When you visit one of these sites, information can be collected automatically, for example, using cookies and web server logs. For this information, except in very rare cases, we do not know what specific person it belongs to; it is the following information:
- type and version of your browser
- version and language settings of the operating system
- what pages you came to us from
- the name of the computer you are accessing the site from
- the IP address of the computer you are accessing us from
- the pages you visit on our site
- time, date, and length of the request that your browser sent to our web server
- the search terms you used to find our site if you reached us through a search engine
A cookie is a short text file that a visited webpage sends to your browser. It allows us to record your visit information, such as the preferred language and other settings. The next visit to the site can be easier and more productive. You can disable or restrict cookies in your browser; however, please note that some features of our website may be limited or completely unavailable, such as the registration where we use a cookie to secure your login.
We use third-party analytical services on our sites, such as Google Analytics. The analytical services providers who run them use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, and web beacons to help us analyse the use of sites. Information obtained through these methods (including IP addresses) may be communicated to these analytical service providers and other relevant third parties who use this information, for example, to evaluate the use of the sites. For more information about these analytical services and how to opt out of them visit the following website:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Why do we have personal data
We have your personal data so that we can do the following:
- mediate or provide the services you request or are interested in
- create and manage online accounts
- process payments
- distribute marketing materials about our products and services
- answer your questions
- analyse our services and look for ways to improve their quality and profitability, for example by analysing data, performing audits and other internal processes
- take measures to protect against fraud and other illegal activities
Who has access to personal data
Your personal data is only visible to the employees who are engaged in the provision of relevant services and we also share them with suppliers who provide services on our behalf on the basis of our instructions. These suppliers are only allowed to use the information for the purposes for which it was obtained.
In justified and rather exceptional cases, we can share your data with other entities, such as subcontractors and consultants, to provide our service in a better way.
In addition, we may disclose your personal data based on court request and where such a requirement complies with laws or other lawful processes.
In the case of a purchase or sale of the Company or its Assets, personal data may be disclosed to third parties who are potential buyers or sellers, and in the event of a transaction, personal data may be transferred to a third party, and in that case we will seek to preserve the confidentiality of your personal data as much as possible.
How is your personal data secured
We keep your personal data secure by setting up, regularly reviewing and updating technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data from unintentional or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and any other illegal forms of processing.
Your rights and how to contact us
If you want to know what personal information we have about you, check its currency or exercise other rights under the current legislation, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org