The operator and provider of accommodation services at the Spa & Wellness Hotel Olympia is the company
OLYMPIA Hotel, s. r. o., with its registered office at:: Mariánské Lázně, Ruská 88/8, PSČ 353 01, IČ: 26342758, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Regional Court in Pilsen, section C, insert 14177
- Please present a valid passport or other proof of identity upon arrival at the hotel. A hotel card will be issued to you on the basis of this document. When using hotel services, please prove your identity with a hotel ID. Please always have your hotel ID with you.
- Based on the confirmed order, you will be accommodated from 15:00 to 24:00. During this time, the room is reserved for you, unless otherwise specified in the order. On departure, please observe the check-out limit by 11:00. If you need to extend your departure time, please contact the hotel reception - 111.
- In special cases, the hotel reserves the right to offer you accommodation other than the one originally agreed, which, however, must not differ significantly from the confirmed order.
- You can pay for pre-booked hotel services in one of the following ways by agreement. Price information for hotel services is available at the reception and on the hotel's website. The hotel reserves the right to determine the form of payment: a) deposit on arrival, cash or credit card b) bank transfer, payment must be credited to the hotel account min. 48 hours before arrival c) voucher of the travel agency from which you purchased your stay
- Extra drawn hotel services, ie. services that are not pre-ordered and paid for according to point no. 4 are paid by the client at the end of the stay in cash or by credit card. If the value of extra drawn hotel services during the stay exceeds the amount of more than 30,000 CZK (the value of the alternative currency is determined according to the valid exchange rate), the hotel has the right to demand payment during the client's stay.
- If you cancel your reservation more than 2 days before arrival, we will not charge you a fee. In case of cancellation less than 2 days before arrival, we will charge you a cancellation fee of 100% of the price of the booked stay.
- In case of early departure, Spa & Wellness Hotel Olympia **** reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 100% of the remaining price. No financial compensation is provided for unused services ordered during the stay (accommodation, meals, medical procedures).
- In case of loss of the electronic key for entering the room, please inform the hotel reception immediately. By reporting the loss in time, you will prevent any unwanted person from entering your room and thus protect your property.
- Safety deposit boxes are available at reception and in the rooms. Please use the safe at the hotel reception to store valuables and cash. The hotel is only responsible for jewelery, money and other valuables provided they have been deposited by the hotel. We would like to inform you that the hotel is not responsible for the things stored in the room safe or its own personal safe.
- If you plan to accept a non-hotel client in your room, please report this visit to the hotel reception. Persons who are not clients of the hotel are allowed access to the hotel room only from 8:00 to 22:00 and only with the consent of the hotel reception staff. Visits must be recorded in the guest book in advance and this information must be reported to the reception upon their departure.
- Please keep quiet from 22:00 until 07:00. Please be considerate of other clients.
- In case of your illness or accident, the hotel will provide medical assistance or transport to the hospital. The associated costs will be credited to your hotel account.
- We clean hotel rooms for you from 8:00 to 15:00. If your room is marked "Do Not Disturb" between 8:00 and 14:30, it will not be cleaned until the next day. Please help us protect the environment. If you wish to change towels and bath towels during your stay, please place them on the floor in the bathroom.
- We apologize but pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the hotel. Please use our outdoor covered smoking room.
- Consumption from the minibar will be charged to your hotel account.
- For safety reasons, please use only certified electrical appliances in your room for your personal hygiene. The use of electric appliances such as irons, kettles and spirals for heating water is not permitted.
- For safety reasons, please do not leave children under the age of ten in the hotel room or other public areas without adult supervision. The legal guardian is fully responsible for any damage caused to children.
- Please look carefully at the evacuation plan located on the last page of these boards. In case of doubt, please contact the hotel reception.
- In case you cause damage to the hotel property, please contact the hotel reception - 111. Compensation will be settled in accordance with applicable legislation of the Czech Republic. The hotel guest will pay for the damage unless he proves that he was not at fault. This claim of the hotel also applies to damage that is discovered after the guest's departure.
- If you are interested in using the hotel car park, you must book this service in advance. The parking fee will be credited to your hotel account according to the valid price list. The hotel is not responsible for car damage. We can provide you with parking only during your stay in the hotel, depending on the availability of free parking spaces. Please park only at the place assigned to you. Please be considerate of other clients.
The rules for providing accommodation services are binding for all hotel clients. In case of their violation, the hotel management has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of accommodation services before the end of the agreed period. In this case, the guest is not entitled to a refund of the contractually agreed price for the ordered services.
These accommodation rules come into force on September 1, 2017